Sunday, September 4, 2011

Mom's Fish Bowl

Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. Being a mom is my first job, and a full one it is. I have six kids a step-son almost 14( 8th grader), a daughter 13( 8th grader), a son 10( 5th grader), a step-son 10( 5th grader), a son 7( 2nd grader) and a son 5( kindergarten). Yes it's true, 5 boys and a girl.


The first question most ask me is "How do you do it?"..... with Patience, Kindness and Understanding.

The second question "How can you afford it?" Well, I work part-time as a hair dresser for Sport Clips and I spend about 2-3 hours a day on my computer. My girlfriend (lucky me) owns MommyEnterprises.com a great stop for all kinds of info and free stuff. There are lots of opportunities to make money right from the comfort of your home to be found on the internet.

So, I have started this blog to be able to share with other mom's any and all wisdom I have aquired through the years. The good, the bad and most of all the future....

No comments:

Post a Comment