Tuesday, September 27, 2011

HouseParty.com

I joined a new website HouseParty.com. As a member I can fill out applications to host a House Party based off of there theme. After the party I let them know how it went and share this information with other members. Cool stuff for someone like me who loves to entertain. I have applied to host a Halloween House Party and a Sabra Taste Discovery House Party. I chose to apply for parties I was interested in, but members have all kinds of parties to choose to apply for. For example video game parties, household product parties, kids parties and TV, Music, Video parties.

I was invited to a House  Party on September 24th 2011 by my girlfriend Stefani. The party theme was B the Chef with Chef Boyardee and I was impressed. HouseParty.com sent her a party pack with goodies for the party like a chef hat, gifts for guests, recipes to choose from and other directions. The goal of this party was to try Chef Boyardee products in some new recipes using there products as a base. The food was better then I expected it to be and my children, surprisingly, enjoyed the food.

I think this whole House Party thing is a great idea and rcommend it highly to any moms out there who like to entertain. Check it out at www.houseparty.com and maybe some day you could share your HouseParty experience with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment