Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Lasik Vision Institute

I had a free consultation today at The Lasik Vision Institute. I'm happy to find out I qualify for surgery. I have been wearing glasses for over 25 years. The thought of being able to see without corrective lenses is very exciting. The Institute was very thorough in examining my eyes. The appointment took about two hours all in all. I wish they would have given me a heads up on dilating my eyes, before the appointment, but other then that the experience was quite pleasant. I'm going to be scheduling an appointment for surgery sometime after February 2012 ( need that tax return). I will share my surgery and recovery results as they happen. Hopefully by next summer I will be out on the boat with my family free of contacts and/or glasses...

No comments:

Post a Comment