Thursday, October 13, 2011

Downy Unstopables

I recently took place in a try and tell for Vocalpoint ( a survey website). I was sent a sample of Downy Unstopables (Fresh sent), they are little sent beads you add to the washer before your clothes go in. These little beads pack a lot of punch I could smell them through the packaging they were mailed in. I chose to try them out on my bed linens. I really enjoyed the aroma coming from my laundry room, while my sheets were washing, and slowly spreading throughout the house. I had a friend stop by while this was going on and they were very impressed by the smell as soon as they came in the door. I informed them it was the laundry and their response " I wish my laundry smelled that good".

I love to pull hot sheets from the dryer and smell the freshness, this load was better then ever before. I put the sheets on the bed and wanted to crawl in to the alluring aroma ( it was 11am ).  My home smelled fabulously fresh and all I had to do was the laundry.

One week later and my bed sheets stilled smelled fresh and clean, even with my husbands nightly PKU sweats, like I just washed them. I would highly recommend these to anyone who needs a laundry pick me up. Caution to those sensitive to perfumes these little buggers are strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment